Built on top our open source communication library DotNetOpenServer SDK, our DotNetCloudServer SDK enables developers to serve C# objects, methods, variable updates and events to any connected device.
What stands US apart from the rest?
Unlike most application server frameworks which pull data through slow bulky REST services, our framework maintains a dedicated TCP socket connection enabling users to receive real-time notifications.
How are we able to do this?
We have implemented our own binary protocol stack from the ground up. At the top of our stack lies an application layer protocol that enables developers to expose C# objects, methods, variables and events to any connected device.
What does all this mean?
It means application developers can create highly responsive applications enabling users to receive real-time notification on their Androids, iOS mobile devices and Windows Phones. Our framework is well suited for the automation industry as well as defense systems monitoring and control applications. When critical system events occur users are able to immediately react and control right from their smart mobile devices.
What does it look like?
Features at a Glance
- Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, Mac and Java APIs.
- Remotely invoke methods, subscribe to variables and receive events.
- Granular read/write/execute authorization for methods, variables and events.
- Built-in support for Windows Authentication.
- Easily implement any authentication method.
- SSL/TLS 1.2 support means your application data is secure.
- Provides persistent stateful connections.
- Fast binary protocol data streams.
- 2-way keep-alive/heartbeat protocol support provides connectivity reliability.
Easy to Follow Documentation
Our extensive SDK documentation enables you to quickly get up and running with minimal effort. Inside you will find a sample Windows Server application as well as sample Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, Mac and Java client applications.